Friday 4 April 2014

I too hate rats!



Bloody Rat must have been saying, "Catch me if you can sucker!"



I’ve always wondered why people hated rats so much until I had my own experience last night. I got home from work and a rat had entered my room leaving traces of its journey everywhere. It ate my kid’s snacks and I was left in disbelieve. Having made peace with the whole idea of a rat eating my child’s food, I slept only to be wakened up by an irritating chowing sound and yes you’ve guessed it, it was that little rat eating something in my wardrobe.  I was too afraid to approach it. I removed some of the things that were possible ‘prey’ to the ‘predator rat’. As I closed the wardrobe it started again! My dad didn’t even entertain the situation. He probably has musophobia and wished I didn’t ask him to intervene and luckily for him I didn’t. I slept anyway after a long session of frustrating chowing sounds. I guess I’ll deal with the matter during the weekend. There goes my hatred for rats…mxm borex!

No comments:

Post a Comment