Thursday 10 April 2014

In desperate need of motivation

I don't know if I am the only one who suffers from fatigue as the year goes by. When the year began, I was full of energy, had plans and procedures I followed to do my duties productively both at work and at home. I was going well, woke up early, prepared the night before but then my scale of energy dropped. I am now dragging to do things. I need some kind of help to get back to where I was earlier in the year. It is really not helping, sulking and complaining about being tired and lacking motivation. I know I need to do things and if I don't I suffer the consequences...that's the only motivation I have to do most of the things. But what am i to do when I feel so fatigued? I really am in need of motivation. Paballo is in desperate need of motivation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment