Wednesday 19 February 2014

Kgololosego's Birthday

Today is a special day to me, particularly because it is Kgololosego's birthday. I met him when i was still in my teens and i look at him now and realise that we have come far as a young couple. I pray that we go even further.

Hlogi, Bokamoso & me (Paballo)
I sent him a special message at 12:00 am and he replied immediately, of course he was awake...i guess it happens to a lot of us on our birthday. We wait for the first message at 12:00 o'clock shap, then we'll see the others when we wake up in the morning. My nephew sang for him just before he left for school. I sent him a present at his work place but it hasn't been delivered yet. We will have a cake and party packs (Hlogi's request) later when i knock off from work. It is just going to be me, Bokamoso and Hlogi.  I think we have executed everything well, except for the delivery thing, we'll just have to wait and see.

I think every birthday needs a celebration even though the person is not there in person to celebrate it with us. This day is special because, even though Kgolo is far from us the vibe is there and we have a perfect excuse to eat cake!

The image i made for him. The Legend in the making.
I just wrote this as a safe keeping page of the image i made for him on this day.  He loves it and i am happy. Happy Birthday Kgololosego Phiri, we love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment