Saturday 19 September 2015

Bokamoso and Mama's priceless bond.



My mom and son are not best of friends. In fact they don't get along when my dad is around but I've got to say they are the best of friends when they watch tv together without my dad's presence. I was sitting in my bedroom and when it was time for me to wash the dishes I had the privilege to listen to their conversation. My mom is the most sweetest and patient person I know and I happen to enjoy that side of her when she's chilling with my son. They were watching a movie and she was explaining everything that was happening to him. I don't think I have that patience and I respect her for that.
I'm just writing this blog to express the joy I have to have been blessed with parents who've parented my son since day one. I can't stop laughing listening to them. I laugh because I know she enjoys her time with him now that my dad is sleeping otherwise he (my son) would been bonding with his BFF Pawe (my dad). It's a little family feud that gets me mad at times but I love it because I'm glad my parents have their share of spending time with him and both enjoy it. I also love how they fight over him and how my son always take Pawe's side. He's loyal to him and so is Pawe to him. I'm just happy that my mom gets her shining moments at times like these. That melts my heart. 

I am Paballo Seipei and today I enjoyed the conversation I heard between my mom and son. 

No comments:

Post a Comment