Tuesday 15 July 2014

The beginning - John Legend


John Legend and I
 I envision this song playing on the night of my honey moon one day. Or maybe the whole album because it sounds like a marriage album. That will be the beginning of a chapter in my life turned into reality. "Last night was the last night you'll ever spend alone." After i get married, i won't spend the night alone again! Promising huh? 👫  Most women dream of marriage and I too fall under that category. "The beginning", is my second love on this John Legend album! It's official I am going to his concert for my Birthday in November, I can't wait to see him again!
I listen to him and his voice makes me want to share my love. If his voice can make an ordinary girl like me feel things, i don't know how his wife copes with him! God bless him and his marriage, may they last till death do them apart!

"It's the beginning of forever
You don't have to go
Sometimes you just know
It's the beginning of forever
It don't have to end
Keep doing it, and doing it again, oh"


I am Paballo Seipei and I love John Legend!

No comments:

Post a Comment