Monday 14 July 2014

John Legend - You & I Nobody In The World)



My first love on this John Legend album! You and I (Nobody in the world), this song just brings nostalgia to the core of it's existence. It takes me back to how I feel when I am with my significant other and no one around us. The talks, the laughter, the kisses, the warmth is just out of this world. The beat on the song, the lyrics and the love makes me want to fly to him. The song feels like a soundtrack of our settings when we are with our significant others. Nothing could possibly go wrong.  When it feels good, you just want to hide away from everything else and enjoy each others company. If a man says, "Out of all the girls. You my one and only girl. Ain't nobody in the world tonight," then they make you feel special and loved. All you want is for those words to be meaningful and last forever. I listen to this and I feel like I'm in a new relationship. Whenever I think of love and how it makes me feel, I fall in all over again.



I am Paballo Seipei and I am in Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment