Friday 16 May 2014

We have Zebra’s at work!


Mpho & I laughing at our childish behaviour
Have I mentioned that I work in a “zoo”? I can’t remember sharing this but I am proud to mention that I do. It’s called the Mogale Business Park. Today the park welcomed two new members, the vulnerable, big Zebras! We didn’t expect such giants, they gave us a fright and we ran separate directions. We were told not to interrupt them, just to give them time to settle in but the curious Mpho and Paballo went on a Zebra hunt. We wanted to take “selfies” with them but they are too agitated, so I decided to take pictures with the friendly ones instead. Hopefully they’ll allow us to take pics after two weeks. I am so excited i can't hide it!
Mpho and I running away from the Zebras lol  



  
Me and my new friend Tortoise Hide


  
Me and my other friend Black Swan doing our famous dance





No comments:

Post a Comment