Thursday 22 May 2014

I am blessed.


Me expressing how blessed I am.


It is not often that we speak about how blessed we are but too quick at complaining when we feel like blessings are for others and not for us. I went home from work yesterday feeling blessed to have my family, my job, my friends and every little thing I have. It is not often that we feel blessed to have our jobs but we are very quick at pointing out the things we don’t like about them. It is not often that we feel blessed to go to sleep with a full stomach but it is likely that we complain about never eating at fancy restaurants. Blessings are not about what we feel we deserve but about what we have. I stopped complaining and enjoy the benefits of God's presence in my life. I feel blessed to know that I am blessed on a daily basis. If we can change being negative about our lives then maybe we’ll see and appreciate the blessings we have.  I remember telling my aunt that I live by Matthews scripture that says we mustn’t worry about tomorrow for tomorrow will worry about itself. I claimed that scripture as my percept in life and I feel blessed because God surprises me daily.

Hi, my name is Paballo Seipei and I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment