Friday 10 May 2013


To Pawe with love


I have mentioned a couple of times that Pawe is my dad who came back from the dead. And NO! Not literally. He did not die but my biological father did. Pawe “replaced” my father a year after his death. I must say I am glad that my father died earlier than later…don’t get me wrong I am not happy about the fact that he died when I was young and I wish i could have known him better. What I am saying is that his death was never tragic to me because I did not understand much at that time. But I believe that my father came back in a form of Pawe.

Pawe and I knew each other long before my mom knew him. He came to our cleansing ceremony with our distant relatives and I must say I was happy to see him. We spoke for a bit and my mom was surprised to where I have met him but I eventually told her, just to quench the curiosity in her mind. They both liked each other and I guess that is why they are together till this day. Enough with their love story!

The reason I am writing this blog is because it is Pawe’s birthday and I just wanted to tell the world how much I appreciate him in my life. He has been around for as long as I can remember. I have most memories with him than I had with my biological father. God has been so good to me and I am blessed to have Pawe as my father and as a grandfather to my son. By the way, they are best friends forever. Wherever he is, there will  Bokamoso be. Happy Birthday to him. May he stay as he is until Bokamoso’s memory box is able to capture all the moments they have together.


God bless him Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment