Wednesday 21 October 2015

How to Know When You've Found Your Purpose in Life



I love listening to Oprah while working and today was no different. I was listening to a conference she had and she was there to inspire young people who are still searching for meaning in their lives. As someone who knows what she wants I sometimes fear the things I think about...I wonder how I am going to handle all of them but people like Oprah Winfrey just give one hope. Its like they are standing right next to you, saying..."You can do it." So, as I was watching this inspirational video she shares a story of a woman she had an interview with and the lady said, "When you betray yourself, you are no different to the person that hurt you." I was like wow! We need these words in our lives. Sometimes we blame people for our own betrayals.

I am Paballo Seipei, today I was just mind opened by Oprah's talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment