Wednesday 14 October 2015

Gratitude is the way of life

Kgololoseo Phiri & Paballo Seipei

I just experienced a life enhancing experience. I had a conversation with my boyfriend about the future. And two days before this conversation I downloaded Oprah Winfrey’s lecture at Standford University which talks about spirituality, love and fulfilment. In this lecture she makes the students meditate and I also meditated. The thing that was meditated upon was life and the power within us. It was a meditation about the gratitude of life. Being grateful for every breath we take, being grateful for every experience and being grateful for an opportunity to change for the better.  As I was typing this, she was playing in the background and she was saying, “I have chosen love.” I typed it because what she was saying was what my boyfriend and I were talking about. We both chose love. Then I heard, “The kind of love that counts.” This love we have counts. This love says “I am here for you no matter what.” I suddenly realised that God was speaking to me through that lecture. I had an “Aha moment” thereafter. Downloading this lecture was like a preparation for the future, the future that my boyfriend and I talk about lately. God spoke to me and I listened. God is love and we chose love. That was the reason why that video found me.

The message I was left with was: “To master the power of your field you must consistently chose love, live in the space of gratitude and know that the power you feel from time to time comes from a source that is greater than yourself.”


I am Paballo Seipei and I believe in the supernatural power within me. Thank you God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment