Monday 2 February 2015

Mr and Mrs Lawana - Traditional Wedding

So, the week after my sister's wedding, her friend Hloyi got married! Isn't this great!! December should just be changed to Wedecember. The weddings during that time are a lot, my gosh!

Mr & Mrs Lawana!

Like most girls, I too love weddings and I had to go to this one. My sister went on a trip to Bela-Bela and I went on her behalf with her Husband. I was a standby wife for the day hahaha. The wedding was super intimate and fun.
My sister's husband with his standby wife.

Look who joined us! My brother Gift!
Lebo Sibande, my sister's best friend rocked up with her husband in their His & Her's Traditional outfits. We went with them to the wedding. It was a double date with an extra date, lol. They looked so beautiful!
Mr & Mrs Sibande looking oh so beautiful!


The team was ready to invade Hloyi's wedding!
The decor welcomed us!

Isn't this cute?!

The one thing that touched me about this wedding was the vows. It's a good feeling listening to people exchanging such beautiful words and yet emotional. I teared up with Hloyi as she expressed the love she has for her husband. She was soo cute.
The lovely couple!
The bridesmaids!

I wish Hloyi & Phuthuma many more years of love. May they enjoy each other to the fullest, make their marriage what they want it to be and always allow God to be their mediator.

After a long queue of "Picture with the bride" session, we finally conquered!
I am Paballo Seipei and I enjoyed the Lawana Wedding!

1 comment:

  1. I have explored Chicago Wedding Venues and found them marvelous. They are extremely cheap and offer excellent services. Anyone can pay for them effortlessly. I also hired one of these for my big day.

    ReplyDelete