Wednesday 4 February 2015

Inspiration from a Facebook Post

I lost something that wasn't mine and I felt so heart broken when I realised that I counted my chickens before they were hatched. I guess I thought over about how life would be if I got it, got over excited and fantasised a lot. 
Lovely Miss Paballo Seipei learned something new today.

"Life would be great" I thought. I had big plans but they went down the drain because I wasn't prepared. I told myself that it was another lesson learned. "I need to prepare and sharpen my skills for such things,"I concluded .

I then went through Facebook to browse around and came across this quote from Nonkululeko Nomga saying, "Whatever you go through in life, grows you. The lessons that life gives you are blessings in disguise because they grow you and make you wiser, smarter and tougher." I felt relieved, I needed that confirmation.  I needed to hear/see those words because what happened today was not a failure but a lesson. Thank you Nono.

I am Paballo Seipei, today I learnt to grow wiser. 

No comments:

Post a Comment