Thursday 22 November 2012

Thanks Giving!


Today I started fasting! This is the time I chose to thank God for being awesome! It has been a year of lessons, growth and establishment. I have had my fair share of ups and downs but have achieved a lot more than I thought I could. Therefore, I take this opportunity to say Thank you God for keeping me this far.

 
Most of the things that I asked from God have been fulfilled. I have managed to keep my job. Graduated! Confirmed my baptism and baptised my son. The list is endless but I fast for the following things in my life:

 

Spiritual Wellbeing

Day of Confirmation. We lit a candle of faith.
I have grown spiritually but still seek refuge in the Kingdom of God. I regard myself a student in this endeavour.

I want to reach a point where I breathe, eat, sleep and live the word of God. I thank Him for giving me strength to go back to church and seek Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour.  This spiritual wellbeing wouldn’t have happened if it wasn’t for His answer to my prayers.

 
  
Bokamoso


Bokamoso in his swim wear!
Very good with causing scenes
The new life in the house! My son is the happiest person I know. I prayed for him before he was conceived, prayed for him while he was in my belly and I pray for him every day. He is the best thing that has happened in my life. Glory be to God for him!

 
 
 
 


Family

We all come from a group of people, who trap us in mixed emotions, they make us laugh, mad, happy and crazy! But we love them anyway. I have been blessed with a family that loves one another even in bad times. They are the best and for that I am grateful! I thank God for my parents, who love my son more than me (rolling eyes)! They have played a role that I never imagined they could. Malizo,Lebo, Gift, Hlogi are the closest family members I have. We have had good and bad times together and for that our love is strong. This love we have is God!


Big family and friends.

 


My significant other

This sugar of mine (Kgololosego Phiri) has been there from my high school days. We have five years dating, been blessed with a son and strive to stay together. I always pray for him as my lover, friend, and father of my baby.









I know there’s no perfect couple and I always pray to God that we don’t get tempted by the things that come with the world. We have our ups and downs but we manage to work things out. It has  been a bittersweet journey and I thank God for coming this far with him! May he bless us with many more.



 


Work

My job has been another journey on its own. I would like to think that I prayed for it more than I prayed for anything else this year. It is because of this job we don’t go hungry at home. I believe God placed me here for a reason. I have grown in my career and sustained where I could. Thank you God for this job!

 

Friends

My friends and I are not as crazy and close as we wanted to be due to our busy schedules. We have reached a stage where we take things seriously. We pray together, laugh together and spend time with each other whenever we can. The conversations are different and more mature. God brought us together to help each other and I pray that we don’t end in the middle of nowhere. I am with them through Christ, therefore our friendship is protected.Thank you God for them!

2 comments:

  1. We all need to give thanks where it is due, may God increase you and shower you with all many more blessings.....Love you lots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah my Ottotjie ding ding. Thank you, Love you too!

    ReplyDelete