Monday 5 December 2016

Prayer on my Birthday - 29 November

The aim for this blog was to post it on my birthday but it didn't turn out that way. But it's only fair that I post it because I wrote it.

Thank you God for this day.
I feel so blessed to have seen yet another day.
It's not like any other day, it is my birthday, my special day!
I have seen  and heard so many things but there's nothing like you.
There is nothing like your presence in my life.
I wake up every day to a beautiful life that you blessed me with.
I wake up to the revelation of your greatness.
I have no problem hard to handle.
I have food with the ones I love.
I always celebrate my birthday with the people I love.
I celebrate it with you.
I appreciate everything you have done for me
I appreciate everything you do for me.
Although I have days when I feel down and sometimes dislike things around me
I never forget to say Thank YOU!
I thanked you yesterday,
I thank you today
And, will thank you forever.
Happy Birthday to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment