Tuesday 4 August 2015

In need of a publisher for my book - Cryptic Love Affair

I wrote my first book last year called Cryptic Love Affair. Yay!! The first title was "How I became a bitch" lol I know, the title sounds cheesy right? Well, I came out with a better one. I trust this one. I was meant to publish it this month but it doesn't look like its gona happen unless if a miracle happens. I pray for that miracle!

The idea came one evening when I was watching this movie, I can't remember what it was and I thought, "I could've ended it like this..." So,  I just started writing and couldn't stop. I finished the book but I've been quite lazy to raise the funds to publish it. Maybe i'm not serious or maybe I need a potential sponsor to push me in the right direction, I don't know. I haven't blogged in a while and I thought, "Let me introduce my baby to the world!"

I am Paballo Seipei, I wrote a book and I'm in need of a sponsor. #CrypticLoveAffair

No comments:

Post a Comment