Friday 10 April 2015

What is Paballo's calling?



Now and then I battle with what i'm called to do in life. I get lazy when I have to do my work and I know it pays my bills but I feel demotivated half the time. I feel like there's something deeper that I need to discover but not sure what. I feel lost sometimes because I know I'm bigger than what I am now and will achieve greater...Questions are when? What to do? Where to start?

I know that finding a calling comes in different ways to different people. The one thing I know for sure is that everything we do leads us to our calling I'm just waiting to discover mine. I guess I'll keep motivating myself now and then when things seem senseless. I'm not the only one but I'm half way through to discovery.

I am Paballo Seipei, I'm still waiting to find out what I'm called to do. What is your calling?

No comments:

Post a Comment