Tuesday 23 September 2014

Heritage Day at BOSASA is Paballo's Herifabulous Day!


Lovely Miss Paballo Seipei rocking her unique heritage outfit
This is what I chose to wear at today work on our Pre-Heritage Day celebration. Actually, this is what my aunt and my friend Nombeko chose for me. We didn't know what to wear and suddenly my aunt remembered these beautiful outfits and voila! I have no origins and history for my outfit but it is hella awesome...I'll call it Herifabulous!

I think I should make them a braai for their effort. Tomorrow is #Braai4heritage Day and we are definitely having a braai. I should find Bokamoso an outfit to wear since his dad has some garment to show off. What I am going to wear tomorrow is a mystery.
Nombeko and I rocking our outfits.


I am Paballo Seipei and Today I'm Herifabulous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment