Tuesday 13 August 2013

Mama’s Birthday!

Mama Seipei with Bokamoso & Hlogi...lol, Bokkie's face is so rearranged!
Yesterday was my mama’s birthday. I was supposed to post this blog on her special day but due to technical difficulties, I was unable to. Today is still fine right? It is times like these where the “Belated” word finds substance. It is of course her belated birthday.

Mama always holds a baby in her arms
My mama turned 58! Wow, I can’t believe she is two years closer to 60. It’s amazing how time flies when…well I can’t really say when we having fun. She is getting old, so let me just say, time flies when one’s birthday reminds us of how much time really travels. This leads to some sort of reminder, “the clock is ticking.” This is the time when every moment should be cherished.

Babies love her.
Writing this blog, I was searching for my mama’s pictures and I realised I didn’t have as many as I should really have. I like taking pictures but hers are missing for some reason. This is a call for action, “take her pictures while you still can.” She needs a lot of pampering, she has been sick most of her life and a little photo shoot for her will be cool…I hope! A beautiful heart she is, she can only appreciate it with her famous word of expression, “Bathong…” I am trying to write it as slowly as she would normally say it but I’m defeated lol.

The woman who gave birth to Paballo Seipei, is very special not only to me but to most of the people who know her. On this day I just want to wish her a belated birthday. Her special day was blessed, we spent it with family and friends. She was delighted although she was too hard to read. Her illness is taking most of her emotions away but she ate her birthday cake and I can say that, that was what we were all waiting for.

 I appreciate her kindness in bringing me to this world and her courage to providing me with the necessary things I needed in life. My love for her grows each day. I’ll post her photo shoot pictures when she feels better. Happy belated birthday once again. I love my mama! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh your mom is the sweetest woman i have ever met. she opens her home to strangers and can hardly say no to anyone. My God bless her and heal her because we miss her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss her jokes

    ReplyDelete