Thursday 14 March 2013

Lana Del Rey for Pablo Del Pey!

Lana Del Rey - Video Games
I first heard Lana Del Rey on Trace tv with her song "Video Games". I was with my boyfriend at that time and for a moment that song changed the mood in the house. The melody created a nostalgic effect and all we could do was wonder who she was. Her unique style and seductive voice took our imaginations to video games...we both realised the beauty of video.  I then concluded, "Certain moments are meant to be caputred hey!"

I admire Lana's vintage style, her nails are to die for, her hair is always beauty queen styled and oh she is so seductive. I guess a little bit of seductiveness can have an effect in one's confidence. I chose to follow her because she is just unique! I listen to her songs and i'm like, "How does she come up with all these words." She is the kind that take me back to the times when class was on its peak!


I love Lana Del Rey...I'll have to call myself Pablo Del Pey!

No comments:

Post a Comment